- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other GAE9.COM users.
- You may not use the GAE9.COM service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the GAE9.COM service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack GAE9.COM or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with GAE9.COM.
- You must not access GAE9.COM's private API by any other means other than the GAE9.COM application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from GAE9.COM including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any GAE9.COM members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Wizet Corporation.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of GAE9.COM, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your GAE9.COM account. While GAE9.COM prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that GAE9.COM cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the GAE9.COM service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the GAE9.COM service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on GAE9.COM
- GAE9.COM does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the GAE9.COM Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the GAE9.COM Services, you hereby grant to GAE9.COM a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the GAE9.COM Services.
- Some of the GAE9.COM Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that GAE9.COM may place such advertising and promotions on the GAE9.COM Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the GAE9.COM Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the GAE9.COM Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the GAE9.COM Services.
- The GAE9.COM Services contain Content of GAE9.COM ("GAE9.COM Content"). GAE9.COM Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and GAE9.COM owns and retains all rights in the GAE9.COM Content and the GAE9.COM Services. GAE9.COM hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the GAE9.COM Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the GAE9.COM Services.
- The GAE9.COM Services contain Content of Users and other GAE9.COM licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the GAE9.COM Services.
- GAE9.COM performs technical functions necessary to offer the GAE9.COM Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the GAE9.COM Services.
- Although the Site and other GAE9.COM Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other GAE9.COM Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of GAE9.COM. Also, although GAE9.COM will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, GAE9.COM reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by GAE9.COM in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, GAE9.COM encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, GAE9.COM is not a backup service. GAE9.COM will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the GAE9.COM Services, or the loss of any Content.